Pink Forest Hydrodipped PC + HP AIO Printer: Intel i7-8700, 32GB RAM, RTX 2080TI 11GB GDDR6 OC ed., 1TB M.2 NVME, 750W, W10H
1 in stock
An exotic, high-end custom-designed PC, featuring a hydrodipped case. Exclusive to us.
Includes 10 hours worth of labour to create a rare case.
- Intel i7-8700 BX80684I78700 3.2 G 6 Core 12MB 8th Gen CPU
- Asus PRIME-H370-A motherboard 8th Gen skt 1151
- 32GB RAM: 2× Adata 16GB DDR4-2666 AD4U2666316G19-R memory
- Adata 1TB M.2 NVME SX8200 Pro SSD ASX8200PNP-1TT 3500/3000!
- Cougar GX-S750 750W 80+ Gold Power Supply
- KW9-00139 MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 HOME 64Bit OEM DVD
- ASUS nVidia ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-GAMING GeForce RTX2080TI OC Edition 11GB GDDR6
- Uses an artistically-modified NZXT S340 mid-tower chassis
- 1 year warranty
***Plus HP Officejet 250 CZ992A AIO Mobile Printer included
- Q: Is the item under warranty?
- A: Yes, fully covered for 1 year.
- Q: What is the item condition?
- A: This is a brand new custom-built PC.
- Q: How will it be packaged?
- A: We will ship to you in the original NZXT case box. Don’t be alarmed thinking we have sent only the case, because the actual contents will include a fully built PC – we just use the case box because it’s sturdy and convenient.
- Q: What is hydrodipping?
- A: In order to achieve the look for the PC case, a manual printing/spray painting technique was used – so-called “hydrodipping”. This requires a lot of skill and patience to achieve under the right conditions.
- Q: Are the computer parts all genuine?
- A: Of course, all genuine-branded parts.
- Q: Who are you guys?
- A: We are a small computer retailer as well as a custom PC-modding outfit.
Disclaimers/terms of purchase:
- We purposely conserve labour on the interior of the case as it is not visible to the outside and is a way for us to keep the costs of labour down.
- Interior of the case panels may contain paint/ink debris, which is considered to be a non-issue as it cannot be seen, and tidy-up is not a cost we would like to pass on by default. However, for an additional $50 fee, we can tidy up any paint/ink debris on the inner faces of the removable square side panels. For a further $100 fee, we can white or black out the inner faces of those panels entirely. Again, we are talking about the interior of the case which cannot be seen when in typical use.
- For some of the foam padding inside the case, we may leave masking tape on because removal would compromise the foam itself.
- You understand that the case is modified, may have certain components removed, for example foam padding or brittle bits. This is unavoidable when you want to modify the case. Some components get in the way, and other components are brittle and therefore must be removed to access the case for modification purposes. However, we preserve as much of the integrity and original state of the case as possible. We warrant that the electronics of the case is intact as our cosmetic modifications should not affect them.
- Since the art on the case is hand-made, it may contain minor imperfections.
- We are unable to offer refunds, however, the case is under a one-year warranty which is assessed against the original state in which the product was sold.