Military Snow Camo Modded H440 NZXT Case + AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Processor 16MB Cache 3.7 GHz AM4 8 Core 16 Thread Desktop CPU Bundle
Building a gaming PC? This decorated mid tower is being bundled with one of the best-rated gaming CPUs of 2018. The case artwork is coated with 3-4 layers of matte clear for added protection.
Please note, the case was immersion-printed and spray painted by hand. If you are looking for a print-perfect case without a single imperfection, this may not be for you! Immersion printing by hand is never perfect! The print is generally 99% perfect. There is no comparison on the market at the moment – this case is exclusive to us, and the skills and labour required to produce it is a market barrier for every other computer supplier.
- 8 Cores/16 Threads Unlocked, Frequency: 4.3 GHz Max Boost, Includes Wraith Prism Cooler with LED, 20MB of Combined Cache, Socket AM4 Motherboard Required
- CPU Cores :8 Threads : 16, Base Clock: 3.7GHz Max Boost Clock: 4.3GHz, Total L1 Cache: 768KB, Total L2 Cache: 4MB, Total L3 Cache: 16MB
- Unlocked: Yes CMOS: 12nm FinFET, Package: AM4 PCI Express Version : PCIe 3.0 x16, Thermal Solution: Wraith Spire with RGB LED, Default TDP / TDP: 105W Max Temps: 85°C
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Processor with Wraith Prism LED Cooler – YD270XBGAFBOX
- AMD Store MI Technology, AMD Sensei Technology, AMD Ryzen Master Utility
PC Case Specifications:
- Case type: Mid tower.
- Dimensions: 220mm x 513mm x 480mm.
- PSU mounting position: Bottom rear.
- 5.25″ drive bays (external): 0.
- 3.5″ drive bays (external): 0.
- 3.5″ drive bays (internal): 11.
- 2.5″ drive bays (internal): 8.
- Compatible motherboard sizes: Standard & Micro ATX, Mini ITX.
- Included USB2 I/O ports: 2.
- Included USB3 I/O ports: 2.
- Included I/O port location: Top front.
Disclaimers/terms of purchase:
- For your purposes, the exterior of the case is produced to marketing and showcase standards – in other words, to a very high standard. We purposely conserve labour on the interior of the case as it is not visible to the outside and is a way for us to keep the costs of labour down.
- Interior of the case panels may contain paint/ink debris, which we consider to be a non-issue as it cannot be seen and tidy-up is not a cost we would like to pass on by default. However, for an additional $50 fee, we can tidy up any paint/ink debris on the inner faces of the removable square side panels. For a further $100 fee, we can white or black out the inner faces of those panels entirely (paint over them in black or white). Again, we are talking about the interior of the case which cannot be seen when in typical use.
- For some of the foam padding inside the case, we may leave masking tape on because removal would compromise the foam itself.
- You understand that the case is modified, may have certain components removed, for example foam padding or brittle bits. This is unavoidable when you want to modify the case. Some components get in the way, and other components are brittle and therefore must be removed to access the case for modification purposes. However, we preserve as much of the integrity and original state of the case as possible. We warrant that the electronics of the case is intact as our cosmetic modifications should not affect them.
- Since the art on the case is hand-made, it may contain minor imperfections. What you see in the images provided is what you get.
- We are unable to offer refunds, however, the case is under a one-year warranty which is assessed against the original state in which the product was sold.
You may also like…
Graffiti Chaos Designer PC – AMD Ryzen 7 2700x, Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO (WI-FI) mobo, RTX2070 8G video card, 16GB RAM, 512GB M.2 NVME SSD, 700W, W10H$4,999.00 Add to cart
Pink Forest Designer Gaming PC + HP AIO Printer: Intel i7-8700, 32GB RAM, RTX 2080TI 11GB GDDR6 OC ed., 1TB M.2 NVME, 750W, W10HSale!
$5,999.00Add to cart