From where do we ship?
- We ship from a number of supplier warehouses in Australia. Most of these warehouses are based in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, but a few are based in other states.
- Exactly where your product(s) is/are shipped from will vary from product to product.
- Sometimes your order may be split into lots coming from different warehouses, such that different parts of your order will arrive at different times. We will usually let you know when this is the case.
- If you are ordering a custom-built or custom-modded hardware from us, it will usually ship from Sydney, and in some cases from Queensland.
What about International customers?
- We are indeed open to international customers, but almost always, although we only charge what it costs to ship, the cost of international shipping proves to be prohibitively costly. (It usually costs a few to several hundred dollars to ship outside of Australia.) It may help to know that we do offer combined shipping for multiple items, which scales economically in your favour.
- Please note that import/export taxes, levies, tariffs or customs duties may apply, depending on the country you are receiving the goods in.
How long does shipping take?
- If you are in a metropolitan Australian city, typically only a few days. No uncommonly, customers receive their goods in the same week.
- Overseas deliveries will generally take a few to several days if DHL or FedEx are used. Economy international shipping options may take weeks to months.